Sunday, May 26, 2013

Quick Update!

Ran 4.5 miles in my Lontras today! The morning started out a bit chilly so I didn't vouch for the KMD Sports.

The Trek sole is great for the trail I ran on! Just a nice easy run to get outside in the nice weather.
It's the weekend before finals, so I have been taking breaks from reviewing my other shoes along with raking runs, but I finally decided to get outside just for a weekend run.

Lontras felt nice! I've finally decided that the best way to describe them is STIFF. The upper feels rough, but has no effect on me. The thicker sole has less flexibility than I prefer, but for easy trail runs it felt fine.
Once cross country season kicks in and we rush fast paces into real trails, I'll be shooting along with hopefully my Vivobarefoot Evo's.

PS! Just bought that pair of Skora Form's I've been contemplating! Those will be great for longer runs hopefully. I went ahead and bit the bullet on that purchase...


No comments:

Post a Comment