Monday, May 6, 2013

NIC-10 Conference

Well here it is: the NIC-10 conference, this Friday at Auburn High School.

It'll be my last meet of the year, and my last year on the Fresh/Soph team!

The meet sanctions top two F/S competitors in each event. Last year, we stole the conference champ title at the Fresh/Soph level, and we plan to do it again.

My line-up:

100m Dash
4x100m relay
4x200m relay
Triple Jump

Really really excited about the relays and triple jump. Finally got the knee drive to keep me above 37ft. If I can pull at 38, that's a conference champ title. 100m dash was a 3rd place finish for me last year, but with everyone getting bigger and faster, and my body refusing to do so, we'll see where my legs can take me.

Also. My Adizero Primes are a bittersweet pair of spikes to own. That review is going up after conference, AP tests, and final exams (and the Vivobarefoot review, too!).

Looks like partly cloudy and a high of 72 so far. Perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment