Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Vivobarefoot Models Out!

I'm a huge fan of Vivobarefoot. The Evo I was my FIRST barefoot shoe after transitioning ! That's where I started my 2 year fall into a minimalist footwear addiction!

Unfortunately, my Evo I's ended up ripping in several areas, on both shoes. My Evo II's are currently clocked in at 280 miles, and the upper is still holding up. The sole is perfect; needless to say, I've harvested an addiction to the Vivobarefoot brand, including experience with Neo's, Ultra-Pures, and Achilles (is it weird if friends share shoes for quick runs?)

I really would love to see how the new "The One" and "Evo Lite Breathable" are improved over earlier models.

In my opinion, Evo III's were largely an unsuccessful product; I don't see many reviews or as many prevalent  wearers at track meets (Vivobarefoot seems to be LARGELY popular among sprinters in the track community!!!). The new styles and colors are breathtakingly attractive and much different from the traditional hexagonal styling. Wise choice on distinguishing models!






 Here are the Evo Lite Breathables! The hexagonal pattern is still prevalent! I truly love the new colorways. Seems to use the same typical Evo 3mm outsole, which has proven dependent for me!










 And here, the new model, "The One". The sole is what Vivobarefoot claims to be an ultimate on road/in-gym performance model. I love the styling, as well as both colorways! What REALLY makes me happy is the resemblance to my Adidas Prime SP track spike. (Which I absolutely love).





Similar, no?





















And of course, a new colorway followed in the Breatho trail model! The red is reminiscent of the Lite Breathables and the neon yellow/green is following the trend of the newest 2012 Olympics trend (which has transferred over to track, soccer, football): Nike's Volt series!


Definitely excited about these new products. I can't decide between the Evo Breathables or The One as my favorite as of now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment